We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

Hi, can anyone help me I'd like to know how many tickets the rides are at the pleasure beach (just for the family rides (eg ghost train, rivers caves etc) It used to say on site but no longer does.

I am going to Blackpool at the end of August with my 2 children aged 11 & 7. Little one pnly little so no big rides. I was just planning an evening so want to know if worth getting them wrist bands or just passes and pay as they go

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Blackpool
Blackpool
Lancashire, UK
Dunfermline, Fife
Level Contributor
578 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

Hi,

In all honesty it's no longer worth considering just going for an evening. The park will be closed by 8pm most nights now until the Illuminations Weekends.

Plus even if you turned up at 6pm it would still cost you the £5 admission fee to get in.

The rides in the Beaver Creek area are 2 tickets so cost £2 per rider which is, in my opinion, very expensive.

Pleasure Beach have moved away from trying to tempt people in for quick visits and really want people in the park all day now long and that's pretty much how their pricing structure has been set up.

Kids wristbands will cost anything between £15 and £25 depending on when you are going and how you book them.

The wristbands are fantastic value if you're in the park all day. Conversely "pay as you go" is almost criminally bad value.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

Thanks for that we're stopping at the travelodge near the pleasure beach and got tower booked for next day so was planning on pleasure beach as soon as could get in room (unless pleasure beach still has left luggage lockers) between 4 and 8 I'm sure they'll get some serious rides in so wrist bands is probably way to go

Blackpool
Level Contributor
645 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

All adult wristbands are £20 for August if bought from www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com

Dunfermline, Fife
Level Contributor
578 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

There are still left luggage lockers within Pleasure Beach so if you got there early enough you could use them.

It might also be worth checking with Travelodge if there are facilities to leave your luggage there prior to checking in later on.

The only other thing to bear in mind is that the kids part of Pleasure Beach - Beaver Creek - usually closes 1 hour before the rest of the park.

However, outwith Beaver Creek there are still a number of rides which are suitable for kids (Ghost Train, Alice in Wonderland, Flying Machines, Impossible spring instantly to mind).

The £20 adult wristbands are amazingly good value and available right up to 31st August.

I suspect it will be a very busy summer on the park with those prices.

Mentioned in this post
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
10,497 Reviews
Blackpool, UK
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

woo hoo just checked pleasure beach website they do still have left luggage so will definately be getting the kids wrist bands as can get there much earlier and they can ride until check and go back after.

Dublin
Level Contributor
56 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

Use Tesco vouchers to get wristbands for the Pleasure Beach and for the Zoo and Tower.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

Really wish I shopped at tescos now but they are further away from me than morrisons and sainsburys (both walking distance) and I just cant seem to do a proper shop there

8. Re: Pleasure Beach Ride Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 05:16