We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag night in September..

North Wales
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Stag night in September..

Hi all!! I'm organising my mates stag do in September. There will be a group of about 12 of us, most of us are in our 20's, but there are some in there 40's. I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel/B&B with en-suite, that will take stag groups, wont mind what time we stagger in from town, and does a nice breakfast!!! Has anyone got any recommendations??? Thanks.

dorset
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag night in September..

melville hotel by the winter gardens, stayed there on my stag do and it was spot on.

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag night in September..

New Oxford hotel on Albert road. Ignore the reviews it is for a night probably less than 5 hours!!!!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag night in September..

Ive been to a couple of Stag nights in blackpool with various mates and have always stayed in the Belroy Hotel in Hull road, dead central and he keeps the bar open really late, Quality. run by a young couple. Check it out sure youll enjoy it.

4. Re: Stag night in September..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool