We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

england
Level Contributor
250 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

could anyone advise or know anywhere that does just one nighters... and how much is Travelodge if that does one night.

BLACKPOOL
Level Contributor
224 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

try the website www.bookdirectrooms.com

there are curently 61 places showing that that will do 1 night... Dont know what thier like though...read thier reviews on there too....but you are asking for a date that is the final of the Stan James darts Tournament & most of the decent ones will require a 2 night Minimum as they know they will sell out for event delegates.

Edited: 12 July 2011, 15:56
Peterborough
Level Contributor
394 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

Try late rooms looks like plenty of choice on there

Travelodge again look at their website about 76 per night

London, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

I can recommend one but it's a bit further. I'm not sure if it's doing one night now but it usually does and it's called The Overlander (in Penally). It's clean, with new decoration and well located if you have a car. It's not expensive too.

London, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

Sorry, my mistake, I just confused the names so ignore the previous post as it will not help you at all.

Liverpool, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

Here does http://www.thewindsorhousehotel.co.uk/ near the tower behind the sealife centre.

6. Re: one night b&b on sat 23rd july!!! surely there is somewhere.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool