We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

leeds, uk
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
392 reviews
how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

i've been searching hi and low on the pleasurebeach website and google and i can't find the answer i want

basically i know there's two options... either get a wristband OR pay £5 to get into pleasure beach

what i want to know is...

if i pay £5 to get in and decide to go on like 3 rides... how much are a booklet of tickets (am i right this is still how it works? not been in like 10 years)

you see, i need to work out how many rides i need to go on to get benefit of a wristband, bearing in mind i'm going during peak season and wont get to pleasure beach till about 2/3pm

so the simple question is, how much are the tickets, once i've paid to get into the park

thank you all so much and sorry if this has been repeated on this forum

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Hi there,the price of individual tickets are £1.00 each.The big thrill seeker rides are worth 8 tickets (Big One,Infusion etc) then range from 4 tickets a ride up to 7 tickets.

So say you're looking at paying £5 entrance fee then decide to go on 3 rides worth 8 tickets for one person that would cost £29 or £58 for 2 people.Obvs less if you decide to go on the lesser ticket rides.

Personally I would book on line for an all day wristband which is £22 instead of £32 on the gate (even thou I realise you're not going all day) and you'll still save abit of money.If you're going on just one ride and pay £5 entrance fee,then not to much money spent,but entrance fee then 2/3 big rides start to add up and IMHO it pays to get wristband on line for a good bargain.£44 for 2 (or £22 for 1)for as many rides as you like.

I liked the Pleasure Beach in the old days when anyone could just walk in and not go on rides (like my mum) or buy a wristband or buy tickets for 1/2 rides.Now everyone has to pay something,but obvs it's a way of making more money.Hope this helps and have a good day out at BPB.

leeds, uk
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
392 reviews
2. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

thanks Jesseche

you've answered my question in great details!!!

totally agree with you regardi8ng pleasure beach back when there was no charge to get in

South Wales
1 post
1 review
3. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Could you please tell me if the wristband can only be used once within the day?

I am visiting soon, my son would like to stay there all day I'm sure, but if you can re-enter with the same wristband on the same day, I would like a spell in between sessions........

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Hi Bubbleman,whenever we've used the wristbands in the past,we have come and gone from the pleasure beach in the same day.Hubby and I would buy them in the morn,stay for a while then go back to our B & B, have tea,shower etc then go back to PB in early eve.You just have to show your wristband at gate.No probs at all.

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
753 posts
5. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Passes / pay per ride is ideal for someone who can only spare an hour or two in the Park.

£5 includes rides on the Pleasure Beach Express (imo worth £3) Chinese Puzzle maze, and the short magic show (Mainly for kids). Or pay £10 - Big One pass and add any 1 Big Ride.

Most smaller rides are £3. Tickets sold 6 at a time, although Madame Crevette sells single ones. The big coasters ppr cost £4 to £8 a go!

The wristband (£22 online) and includes an entrance pass is by far the best value.

Pass outs are freely given - make sure the entrance ambassador stamps your hand! (The pass only works one time in the turnstiles) Wristbands valid all day, and includes Nick land.

I have had well over £100 worth of rides out of my wristband!

www.bpbltd.com

They list the height restrictions, and number of ride tickets for each ride.

Tip - if you buy a wristband, get there early & go on every ride!!!

Hope you have a great time in Blackpool!

Blackpool, United...
1 post
6. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

thks a lot for the anwer @

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

The wristband is excellent value for money and even on busy days you can get good value for money and on quiter days you can really cane the rides.Yes I can understand people complaining about a £5 entrance fee but compare that with the entrance fees at other theme parks usually full price whether you go on the rides or not. Also the Pleasure Beach has a more laid back and safer feel now than in the past.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
37 reviews
8. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Pleasure beach has to now be biggest rip off in England , For a lot of the year opening times are severely limited, rides are often shut and £5 to walk around? Food and drink prices are ridiculous! This post is not from someone who hates Blackpool-far from it but shortened opening hours at the pleasure beach and expensive wrist bands dont go together in my view

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
753 posts
9. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Imo Pleasure Beach wristbands can be extremely good value for money. Eg £86 for a family of 4. Anyone visiting any attraction anywhere always check opening times!! Alton Towers have been closing at 4.30pm some days!!

I would agree that Pleasure Beach should open later and close later! The Big One closes in high winds (to avoid a rollback!) Valhalla can be temperamental. The hot weather caused problems with sensors putting the Nash out of action for an hour. Donuts are cheaper and better than those on the Prom. £7.50 (£3.75 kids) unlimited Pizza & pasta at BPK.. Meal deal Burger King / Gourmet Burger chips & drink around £6.50. The £5 Pleasure Beach Pass includes - Pleasure Beach express etc etc etc, but imo everyone should buy a wristband!!! There are also loads of non adrenaline rides to go on - if you have kids it is a FAR better experience for all to ride with them!

Ride tickets can work out expensive!! On the piers £3 for a go on a little Waltzer, or at PB £3 to £8 which gives a ride on a multi-million £ Hypercoaster.

1 post
10. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Hello i wouild like to know how much it is for kids because me and peaple where planing to go to blackpool and how much is it on a train or bus for childeren and do u get money of for a ristband with a train or bus ticket and how much is it for a return ticket for children thankyou

Get answers to your questions about Blackpool