We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
386 reviews
Save Topic
how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

i've been searching hi and low on the pleasurebeach website and google and i can't find the answer i want

basically i know there's two options... either get a wristband OR pay £5 to get into pleasure beach

what i want to know is...

if i pay £5 to get in and decide to go on like 3 rides... how much are a booklet of tickets (am i right this is still how it works? not been in like 10 years)

you see, i need to work out how many rides i need to go on to get benefit of a wristband, bearing in mind i'm going during peak season and wont get to pleasure beach till about 2/3pm

so the simple question is, how much are the tickets, once i've paid to get into the park

thank you all so much and sorry if this has been repeated on this forum

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Thanks for the post coffeeblackpool just a pity i dont arrive till 16 June.Would be gratefull if you know any for 17th ajune for a week thanks

1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

I'm going blackpool tomorrow and I need to know If could go to the theme park and then go to the beach aswel with the normal price all day wristband?

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Well considering wristbands booked online are only £20 through out September, if you only go on 5 or 6 rides you are better off than buying individual tickets.

newcastle
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

We are thinking of booking up for a day in june and taking our great grandson with us who is 5 years old ...so how will that work out would it be better to get wristbands or pay at the gate ....thank you

blackpool
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

Yeah I like old day as older parent don't wat go on ride or someone scared of them don't have paid go in as it bit fair.plus parent can put little kids or toddlers enjoyed the rides wit brother or sister n save parent stress out becoz they got go wit them as that it unfair too

26. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 16:42
Edited: 31 July 2015, 16:42
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

How much have I got to pay to get in to Blackpool tour for one adaut and one child

Leeds, United...
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

can you get a family ticket 2 adults 2 children if so, how much do they cost?

Blackpool
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

£72 for 2 adults and 2 kids on their website....

30. Re: how much are the tickets for pleasure beach? NOT wrist bands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2015, 06:17