We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

As the title says, can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom self catering apartment in the South shore ?

Myself and my husband are taking my mum for a little 3 night break and need to have 2 bedrooms. I don't want to go to a B&B and have us completely seperated as its going to be an emotional time for her as she always went to Blackpool with my dad and hasn't been back since he died in 07 so i want to keep an eye on her.

Basically, we need an apartment with a room that can accomodate myself, husband and 3 yr old daughter and a room for my mum.

Any help is much appreciated xx

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

Never stopped here but gets good reviews on tripadvisor but up at north pier area

http://www.sunny-dees.com/

UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

Thanks but that apt is on the North Shore, it has to be South shore or maybe central xx

Edited: 16 September 2011, 20:48
3. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 October 2011, 00:41
UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

Thanks a million, im off to check out gladwyn xxxx

cheshire
Level Contributor
274 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

also try berkswell apartments in withnell road south shore we tyed there twice its a lovely place.

UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

Thanks everyone, im waiting on Gladwyn emailing me back to see if they have a 2 bedroom. I also tried Berkswell but they cant accomodate us xx

glos
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

We have stayed at the beachhouseblackpool.co.uk 3 times now. It is really nice but being 5 star does cost that little extra. Worth it though.

blackpool
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

try Waverley House apartments on Dean Street

- this well located house at South Shore is ideal as the flats are well appointed and equipped =have separate bedrooms and are for families or couples only--car park is at the rear of the house

In summer-the flats are let from Saturday to Saturday but early season-are very cheap for short breaks -and ideal for families wanting a bargain holiday. During the Illuminations - the flats are let from Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday or even a full week at very reasonable rates =the reviews on trip adviser show what great value for money these flats are and how popular with return guests year after year so book early

blackpool
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

iknow-northwest.co.uk/accommodation/25224-bl…

try this

Scotland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anyone recommend a nice 2 bedroom apartment ?

We always went to Blackpool when our kids were small but we prefer Cleveleys now. We usually go to the Highcliff Holiday Apartments which are right on the front. You can google them. They would suit you as they are clean and spacious and have everything you would need. Give them a try you wont be disappointed.