We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blackpool Vouchers.

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
Blackpool Vouchers.

Hi there! I am going to blackpool in july and was wondering if anyone knows of any voucher codes or 2 for 1 deals for the pleasure beach, tower etc. Many thanks!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

lots of tesco branded products have 2 for 1 coupons on which include tower, waxworks sealife and dungeons

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
2. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

Thank you for your reply marsa5. I dont usually shop at tesco but i may now on the run up to my holiday as there is one pretty close to me. Is it tesco's own brand of products that have the vouchers or 2 for 1 offers? Thank you.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

yes have vouchers from 2litre lemonade, and tea bags (red box). This link should take you to all products with coupons.

www.tesco.com/groceries/zones/default.aspx…

Make sure it has the coupon on before purchasing as the new stock might not have it on. hope this helps.

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
4. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

Hi marsa5!

Thanks so much for your reply and link. I really appreciate it. This will save me searching tesco! Lol! I will also check for the vouchers before i buy as you suggested. Thanks again! Cat38728.

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
753 posts
5. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

Merlin print money off vouchers 2 for 1 etc etc like confetti!

They accordingly set their prices!!!!

You may find 3 for 2 Pleasure Beach wristband offers on discount sites & eBay.

There is £5 discount when booking online in advance the day or more before.

Tesco clubcard points will buy a cheap wristband. (The ones reselling on ebay are well too expensive)

Check out attractions websites for latest prices/ discounts, and opening times.

Have a great time in Blackpool!

London
Level Contributor
49 posts
6. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

This site seems to have some good advice on when the Pleasure Beach issue vouchers and how to find them when they do....

moorbankhouse.co.uk/bedandbreakfastblackpool…

7. Re: Blackpool Vouchers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:40