We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weekend in blackpool...

england
Level Contributor
249 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
weekend in blackpool...

just booked to stay at the Manhattan hotel, anyone stayed here and is it ok? bit late now i know.... also whats entertainment like in there, and is there anywhere close by to take my parents, pubs etc possibly with singers on...

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weekend in blackpool...

Hi Dazzler,

The Manhattan is in a great location and I've heard good things about it.

There is entertainment not far away - from what I've heard there's a new place opening just down the front a stroll from where you're staying

It's called Viva and located just next to the Tower. I hear it's opening in a few weeks time with a production show lineup / cabaret

2. Re: weekend in blackpool...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:16