We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trams and busess

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
trams and busess

times when busess and trams leave boston hotel to go to centre pier and return at night

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
19,431 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trams and busess

http://www.blackpooltransport.com/

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trams and busess

No 1 service is every 20 mins...your last bus back from north pier is approx 23.15....and last tram just after midnight.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trams and busess

Havn't been to Blackpool for years and now I have a problem getting off buses. They seem to have such a high step .

I've heard that the trams have low level access now, is that correct?

By the way, can I get from Blackpool direct to Southport by bus ?

Edited: 20 May 2013, 20:05
Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: trams and busess

The new LRT trams, which run the main service, now have a low platform, and almost level access, suitable for wheelchairs. Most Blackpool buses also are much easier to board. Blackpool buses run by Blackpool Transport are now easier to board, and suitable for wheelchairs.

Southport - Blackpool by bus involves a change at Preston. Rail is not that easy, as most services change at Wigan North Western, and a short walk to Wigan Wallgate.

5. Re: trams and busess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool