We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/B&B for one night

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/B&B for one night

I am looking for somewhere to stay in Blackpool for one night in late August, many places seem to have a minimum stay of one night. I just need a single room.

I would like to be in a pretty central location, any recommendations much appreciated.

Level Contributor
1,478 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/B&B for one night

It depends on what night of the week you need.

Certainly most guest houses would be unlikely to accept a one night stay on a Friday for example. They want to fill rooms the entire weekend not just one night.

You would however have little trouble somewhere like the Hilton or Best Western who will take bookings any night of the week.

Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/B&B for one night

You wont go wrong at the Premier Inn on Yeadon Way if it's just a one night stay you are after.

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/B&B for one night

Try toprooms.com, or any online booking engine.There are several hotels/ guest houses that cater for one night.

4. Re: Hotel/B&B for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 06:19