We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

UK
Level Contributor
176 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

Hi

Can anyone recommend a nice Dinner Bed Breakfast hotel - with Mon to Fri offers.

for 70 year old couple

thanks

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

Try the Doric hotel (northshore). Read the reviews on tripadvisor believe me you will not be disappointed. Tram and bustops facing the hotel. Lovely quiet part of the promenade. Great staff, great food, rooms and bars. All ages made to feel welcome. Indoor and outdoor pool. Bingo,caberet. You are made to feel so welcome and relaxed. Have a great time wherever you stay.

12. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 19:06
Salford, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

Oops, sorry about that double send.

cheshire
Level Contributor
278 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

i would just like too add my opinion here...we have holidayed in blackpool for the last 14 yrs at all differnt times of the year. we have always stayed central or south and have never ever had any problems whatsoever. we only ever go mon- fri and always have children with us.we love it and will keep on coming till i retire there (big dream).

Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

The problems in Central and South only tend to be at the weekends with the stag and hen parties.

I recommend North Shore because of the cliff top walks up to Cleveleys and Norbreck and the changing views out across the bay.

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

I totally agree with you but I must also agree with wazleant, never had any trouble central or south. Decent people outway the bad ones 10 to 1 wherever you are in Blackpool. What I have found is that people, including a lot of friend's of mine that have visited Blackpool all their lives don't even knows what exists beyond the north and south piers. When they go as I think 90% of people do they just head straight for the tower, piers, pleasure beach or town centre, that is Blackpool to them. Most of them don't know clevelys, bispham, squires gate etc exist. Not calling it though as I love everything about the place. Like you said the views etc up to clevelys are as good as anywhere in the country. Hoping to move there ourselves soon (northshore) ha ha as our son and family live in bispham. Hope you get your dream wazleant.

17. Re: Can anyone recommend Dinner Bed Brekkie hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool