We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old arcade games, lazer illuminations.

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salford, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Old arcade games, lazer illuminations.

My wife and I are staying for the lights next month and will be taking our grandchildren who live nearby at bispham out to see them. While discussing our trip, we wondered if anyone that uses the tripadvisor forum could help us with a couple of questions. What has happened to the little arcade that was just on north pier that had old arcade games. Is there another arcade in Blackpool that has old games. The kids (and us) loved them last year. Also what year did Blackpool put on the fantastic lazer light show as part of the illuminations (i think it was the early 80s) best illuminations ever.

1. Re: Old arcade games, lazer illuminations.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool