We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
579 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Anybody opted for it? is it any good?

Seems good value at £20 for an adult and £15 for a child, lunch, snack, evening meal on the meal deals and soft drinks could be covered by the cost at 6 eating venues within the pleasure beach. Is there a catch? Is it cheaper to just buy the food as and when?

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Great value!! Example bacon butty etc on arrival, Meal lunch time choice BPK etc, Hot dog afternoon, and/or cake/ biscuits and coffee, Fish & chips etc for tea!! And of course soft drinks. Soon adds up!!

After that deal, the best value imo is the Big Pizza Kitchen (my favourite), eat as much pizza, pasta and salads. £7.99, half price child. refillable fizzy drink in there I think is £1.80. Buy as you go - at a guess Big Dipper dog (yum) is £3.50 3 donuts £2, most food is fairly reasonable.

Blackpool, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Having worked at the pleasure beach a few years ago and knowing just how expensive food and drink really is £20 for all you can eat is great value.

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Still great value at , Big Pizza Kitchen, eat as much pizza, pasta and salads is now £8.50.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Too expensive go off park for your lunch

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

Interested where do you suggest? The 'cheaper' places I can think of is on Lytham Road, about a good 10 minute walk where there is a cheap Wetherspoons - Auctioneer - drink and burger chips under a fiver, and Indian Palace takeaway KFC etc. I think prices are reasonable in Pleasure Beach, and good quality. Recommend to avoid burger vans etc on the Prom, and enjoy your stay! You'll find bottles cheap booze sold on the Prom - water or cold tea anyone? lol!

6. Re: All you can eat deal at the pleasure beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 06:17