We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

I went to Blackpool about 3/4 years ago and saw a palmist/fortune teller. I'm desperate to go back and see the person I saw way back then.

I have tried looking around on google maps and a lot of google research and I reckon it was in the stall of gypsy Petulengro, beside Coral Island.

I know there was a really famous one (as seen on ITV etc.. outside with photos of her) who was obviously the main one in there but it wasn't her I saw. It was an older women I saw. She was really good.

I'm wondering if 1. she's still there. 2. When she is there. and 3. If anyone can give me her name, or contact details so I can get a hold of her to go down again.

I'm not local to Blackpool and it would be a bit of a drive so I don't want to risk going down there to see someone else and be disappointed.

Any help would be great.

Thanks ever so much

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Avebury, Egypt
Level Contributor
5,838 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

I think you may mean Leona Petulengro - if so, she (or, at least, the kiosk with her name up front) was still doing business when I passed in September.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

There is a Gypsy Petulengro -- smallish, blonde, 50ish, small blue stall -- at our local market (south Wales). It says 'As seen on TV' on the side, but I've worked in psychic TV and I can't place her.

3. Re: Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 19:35
4. Re: Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 19:35
5. Re: Gypsy Petulengro blackpool? Help needed

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 07:15