We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bispham from North Shore

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bispham from North Shore

I will be staying at the Canasta Hotel on North Shore soon and hope to eat at the Bispham Kitchen in Red Bank Road.As it is some years since my last visit to Blackpool I can't remember how far this is.Does anyone know if this is walking distance or would I need to take a tram?Thanks in advance.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bispham from North Shore

Hi daisybell2014

Tbh, Quite a bit of walk along to the Queens prom. If a nice day, maybe a short stroll, then jump the tram the rest of the way.

Margaurite

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
603 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bispham from North Shore

Straight down the prom its probably between 1.5-2 miles, maybe 40/45 mins walk? You'd certainly earn those chips!

If you are there during the illuminations there is the interesting stretch between Gynn Roundabout and Redbank Rd to see otherwise you might want to think about the tram or Line 1 bus (the prom bus route) for one way.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bispham from North Shore

Thank you both.Think I will probably do a bit of both then.Walk there or at least part way to see the lights close up and hop on the tram to come back.

Blackpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bispham from North Shore

North Promenade is an excellent location, but fair bit of walking to the major attractions, I would consider investing in an all day tram/bus ticket costing £3.50 at a PayPoint shop or £4.50 on the bus or tram. (1 stop on the tram is £1, up to 5 stops distance £1.50 etc) Save your feet ( plenty of walking doing the attractions / retail therapy etc)- hop on / off a tram etc!!

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bispham from North Shore

An all day ticket sounds just the thing.Thank you .

6. Re: Bispham from North Shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool