We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet

Does anyone know how well Ragdale Hall caters for Vegetarians. What protein if any do they supply with the meals. Is it all the dreaded, yet fashionable Goat's cheese?

hope you can help

4 replies to this topic
middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet

I've been to Ragdale Hall some time ago, but not being a vegetarian, do not remember how well they cater for veggies. Oddly enough, their website does no cover this point. However, it would be a very peculiar Health Spa which did not cater well for vegetarians. You could always give them a ringh.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,558 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet

Yep, phone and e-mail contact details on their website, nothing like getting the info from 'the horses mouth', eh??

england
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet

Excellent hot and cold veggie options at all meals - I've been 4 times and am always very happy with the vegetarian options.

Hugie

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet

Yes, I am a veggie and I have been twice (June and July 11) for a spa day and had the lunch. Fab for veggie - there is always a great veggie mains section, and a salad. Both have great non-meat options. BTW the quality was superb - the salad bar is not just a usual boring one - they do fantastic combinations of things.

Haven't been for dinner, but suspect they would be fine (maybe call and ask?)

Reply to: Does Ragdale Hall cater well for a Vegetarian Diet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Leicestershire