We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to live Inbetween birmingham / kettering

Which Leicester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Where to live Inbetween birmingham / kettering

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help!

I have just started a position in Desborough (not far from kettering) and my partner is starting a job in Birmingham.

We currently live in Nottingham, but are looking for areas to move to be closer to work, there is quite a distance between our two locations and we have discussed one of us commuting, or both and are very undecided. Does anyone know any nice cities in between these two areas? Or can anyone suggest the pros and cons to desborough/ birmingham?

We are in our 20's, so want somewhere that is not too quiet and has a 'life' but is a also a nice place to live.

We would appreciate any help :)

Level Contributor
2,588 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to live Inbetween birmingham / kettering

Leicester. It's a great place.

2. Re: Where to live Inbetween birmingham / kettering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 17:52