We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian restaurant and tea shop, Lincoln

Philadelphia PA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Vegetarian restaurant and tea shop, Lincoln

Pimento, 27 STEEP HILL, LINCOLN LN2 1LU . Located through a dress/jewelry shop on the main street from the train station up to the cathedral and castle, closer to the top, a short distance from the cathedral and castle. This small shop serves soups, sandwiches, desserts and a huge tea menu (not cheap) -- three or four varieties of Earl Grey alone, from around the world with commentary. Food is all vegetarian, with vegan items available. Two of us had soup, bread (both good home-made), a shared pot of tea for 1.95 GBP, (about one cup each) and one dessert for a total of about 10 GBP total. I'd stop here again were I visiting Lincoln.

lincoln UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian restaurant and tea shop, Lincoln

thanks! I am a vegetarian in Lincoln! Never knew it was there it is my wedding anniversay soon so i know where i will book in for lunch!!

Lincoln, England
Level Contributor
88 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian restaurant and tea shop, Lincoln

The Cheese Society also does some very nice veggie stuff, although it is a bit more expensive. Also try Zucchinis on Silver Street.

3. Re: Vegetarian restaurant and tea shop, Lincoln

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln
Recent Conversations