We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

low cost bed & breakfast

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
low cost bed & breakfast

We are visiting the Christmas market for the first time and wonder if anyone can recommend a decent low priced bed and breakfast near to the city.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: low cost bed & breakfast

I would suggest looking at recommendations in the hotels section for Lincoln. Residents in Lincoln obviously don't stay in the accomodation so it is difficult to make recommendations.

It's worth checking out deals at the new Holiday Inn Express, which is very conveniently located, it may be similar to a B&B in price.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: low cost bed & breakfast

... and also, whats your definition of "low priced" ?

I've stayed in a couple of central hotels there generally at around £100/room/night that I'd recommend, and also one B&B maybe 15 minutes walk to the center, at about £60 for a couple. Do any of those count as low priced?

Edited: 26 November 2009, 10:17
3. Re: low cost bed & breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln