We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve in Lincoln

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkshire, UK
4 posts
Save Topic
New Year's Eve in Lincoln

My partner and I have recently booked a B&B for NYE in Lincoln. We don't know the area, just wanted to go somewhere different. We don't want a big night out - just a nice dinner followed by a few drinks to see the New Year in.

Any recommendations???

Thank you.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve in Lincoln

Don't know what your budget is, but if you can push to £50 per head including wine, try booking the Old Bakery. You may not get in this late, but the food is excellent. Following that and less expensive try Brown's Pie Shop (not all pies, although they are very good). Failing that the Grille in the White Hart is good, or for something more informal Cafe Zoot in Bailgate.

For drinks, everywhere will be busy and I suspect getting increasingly rowdy as the night goes on. The Wig and Mitre is a nice pub on Steep Hill, and the food in their restaurant is also good. If you want a quieter place to drink the bar in the White Hart or the area with sofas next to it, is expensive, but does great cocktails amongst other things.

Berkshire, UK
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve in Lincoln

Thank you - I'll check these places out.

3. Re: New Year's Eve in Lincoln

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lincoln
Recent Conversations