We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anfield Tour

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Anfield Tour

Hi everyone

just wondering if the Liverpool stadium tour is worth the money.My son is a liverpool fan and he hopes to go to do the tour in March is it really any good or just a boring old tour.

thanks bye

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anfield Tour

Its 10 pound for the museam and tour,, yes its just a tour but if your looking at it like that maybe your best not going as its really just for people who really like the club. you get to look at the museam and all the cups including the real fa and cl cups,, and a detailed tour including dressing rooms and sit in the stadium and the tour guides are great

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anfield Tour

If you are a Liverpool fan, the tour is an absolute must. £10 per person for a stadium tour and a look around the museum is excellent value.

liverpool
Level Contributor
94 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anfield Tour

i have been on the tour, check the liverpool attractions on this site on click on Liverpool footbal club, there is a report and some pics, go you will love it

Liverpool
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anfield Tour

If you walk across Stanley park..the peoples club do a great tour for half the price....if you know your history.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anfield Tour

Er, i think the point of the tour is to see some silver ware,, not in the canteen

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anfield Tour

Tony,

I know my history, where is the European Cup kept at "The People's Club?"

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Anfield Tour

The tour is well worth the 10 pounds, it's fantastic. We went on a rainy day and were the only 2 so we had our own 'private' tour guide! It was great....

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anfield Tour

Been to games hundreds of times at Anfield but did the tour with my Canadian wife & have to say it was great. Very interesting & sent a shiver up me back walking up the players tunnel. All those cups too! Wow. Did see a cup across the park too but that cup of tea was gone very fast as parched. Almost as fast as EFC`s exit`s out of europe. I guess I do know my history. Life is good.

9. Re: Anfield Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 13:19