We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

Hi

Can anyone help a friend of mine they plan to come to Liverpool for the weekend of 23rd May for a 60th birthday present to a major beatle fan.

The trouble is all the hotels seem to be booked for this weekend - can anyone recommend a central hotel mid-range price that would be worth trying. They are getting quite desperate.

Many thanks

Leeds - England
Level Contributor
108 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

I found my self inthe same position last weekend - I found a room at The Liner Hotel - See the reviews - However I booked it over the internet but check different sites and some said no rooms and other sites did. I got the room for 2 including breakfast for £115 via the internet when I phone the hotel direct they said £145!.

liverpool
Level Contributor
912 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

Have you tried the new beatles hotel I believe it is due to open in April

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

Hi Petra28

The best hotel would the Hard Days Night hotel which is Beatles themed, which has just opened in the last week which is at the end of Cavern Walks on North John Street, right in the centre of the town have rooms available for that weekend for around about £120 a night room only there phone number is 0151 236 1964.

Other hotels which are in the city centre Marriott which is on Queens square 0151 708 7272

Travel lodge city centre which is at the old haymarket 08719846156 travel lodge's website have rates starting from £19 a night

Holiday inn which is outside Lime street station 0151 709 7090

There is plenty more hotels in Liverpool but these are the most central ones

if you want any more information please contact me

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
345 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

i just checked one stie , laterooms and there is loads of free rooms...are you being choosey on what you want to spend

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

hi , i would also recommend the harddaysnighthotel, a stunning new beatles themed hotel, i have stayed there... it is very nice... priced at about £120 per room excellent value as all liverpool hotels seem to pushing the prices up due to the capital of culture year...good luck

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,360 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

Premier Inn or Holiday Inn Express at Albert Dock maybe - right next to Beatles Museum. Probably cheaper than Hard Day's Night - depends on your budget.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

With the Beatles connection why would they want to stay anywhere but Hard Day's Night. However I thought the lowest price rooms were £160 not £120.On the other hand they could book the John Lennon (RIP) suite at £650 per night and enjoy the baby grand piano therein.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,360 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

Agree HDN is obvious choice but know that it is more expensive than Premier - of course. But Petra's friends may well be really flush and not require any alternative suggestions.

London, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

We have just got back from a two night stay in Liverpool. We stayed at the Premier Inn Albert Docks and it was great! Just about to write a review on the hotel. The staff were very friendly, really big rooms and spotless bathroom. It is right next door to the Beatles Experience which was an added bonus. I will write more in my review later.

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel w/end 23 May for 60th Birthday major beatle fan help?

hi wirralscouse,

seems like the harddaysnight has a promotion on its rates at the moment.....laterooms .com are offering them for £120 p/night... good value as it is defo a 4star hotel from my stay there..