We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

Hello

I am going t o visit my elderly aunt next week who is gravely ill and need to know of any nice hotels in this area.

Many thanks in advance

Fiona

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
18,920 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

The only hotel I can think of in the Whiston / Prescot area is the Village Hotel and Liesure Centre about 6 mins drive from the Hospital.

http://www.village-hotels.co.uk/

IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

Thanks Tony

Unfortunately it is not available; there are very few hotels available on 24th October and i just found out that there is a big football match on the next day.

I booked

Park Inn St Helens

Linkway West

St Helens , WA10 1NG

in the end. Hope its easy to get to..

Many thanks

Fiona

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
18,920 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

Ok no problem from the Airport to St Helens, Bus No. 89 or 889. To the Hospital you could catch the train to Prescot then about a 5 min walk to the hospital or there should be a bus serving the Hospital from St Helens. As we say Good Luck.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

There is a free bus serving Whiston hospital from st helens. Im under whiston hosp at the moment so will dig out the letter and find the exact details of the bus! or the 10A goes directly to there think the fare is £1.70 each way

IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

Hi Tony and xvick

Thanks so much for your detailed replies . That is very helpful and reassuring.

Take care

Fiona

6. Re: Hotels near Whiston Hospial or Liverpool 14 area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2010, 05:23