We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you all

Larvik, Norway
Level Contributor
398 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you all

Hi,

We was in Liverpool last weekend and had a very pleasant stay, thank to you all!

We stayed at Premier Inn Liverpool city center, which was a nice, cheap hotel and very central.

The shops that you recommended for the teens was excellent! particularly Primark was a hit for the girl! Her bag was filled up before we left.

The only thing we wasn't satisfied with was the restaurant. We tried Shangri La and Bella Casa. Both was expensive and the food was ok, but not great. Compering to the price level in Norway both of these restaurants are very expensive, execept the drinks of course...

Edited: 01 February 2010, 12:35
Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you all

Thanks for the feedback - it's always good to know how things have gone and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Eating out here is much more expensive than most other European countries, and for decent quality you often have to pay even more.

Unknown
Level Contributor
502 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you all

yeah, Shangri La is only good of a lunchtime when its cheap!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you all

Pity about the places you ate..I am normally in the 'LA' after 2am...hic..say no more...

Only went in the Casa once years ago...too ponsy for a good Italian in my book..lol

I hope you have written reviews on the places you have eaten and stayed, and I hope you will return !!!! Takk !!!

liverpool
Level Contributor
118 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you all

Glad you had good time and that the snow cleared in time for your visit. Sorry about the restauants though - both would be in the bottom third of my ratings. I'm not sure you asked about restaurants though ...

5. Re: Thank you all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2010, 05:17