We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in Liverpool One

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat in Liverpool One

Just wondering where you would recommend to eat in Liverpool One after a long day shopping.....Also, is there a nice bar there???

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

Most of the places to eat in Liverpool One are chain restaurants, which you can find anywhere. There are one or two which aren't:

Lunya is a tapas place - I've not been, but it looks good.

Chaophraya is part of a small chain of Thai restaurants, and is supposed to be good.

There's a posh cocktail bar next to Chaophraya called the Palm Lounge I think.

I can't think of other bars in Liverpool One itself, but there are plenty over the road in the Albert Dock

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
420 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

I posted a review of the Red Hot Buffet on the 'top level' of Liverpool One recently. We went at lunchtime and I was very impressed - not sure what it would be like later in the day though. It's on a row of restaurants with bars so there's plenty of choice.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

That is like asking how long is the piece of string..

There is a wide chopice of eateries and bars in liverpool one..From the Cafe in Debenhams to Palm Sugar (one of the more flash places)..

The thing with L one is that it is in the city centre and there are loads of places in the city...

I personally dont rate the buffet mentioned, but that is my opinion...there are plenty of restaurants rated on this site..so have a look..

there is also www.sugarvine.com , but on here you will not find a bad review , as they will not post one..lol

Merseyside
Level Contributor
168 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

Chaophraya is amazing..

but cheaper is Zizzi

Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

What about somewhere nice for breakfast......

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

When we went earlier this year we ate in the Red Hot buffet restaurant and also in Nandos as we are Nandos freaks! Lol. Had a bit of a pants experience in Red Hot but deffo reccomend the Nandos there.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

Zeligs is definately worth a try. It's an Italian, not part of a chain as far as I know and has a large bar and outside seating area if you're lucky enough for the sum to shine

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

Breakfast..

Anywhere from BHS / Debenhams / Weatherspoons and various cafes...

UK
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

Breakfast - some of the bars at the Albert Dock do breakfast, seem to remember seeing 2 for 1 offers in some places. Albert Dock website should list places to eat.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to eat in Liverpool One

They do breakfast at the Baltic Fleet - a pub on the dock road not far from the Albert Dock and L1