We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

liverpool 2 manchester

co.cork
Level Contributor
141 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
liverpool 2 manchester

can anybody advise me on the best and cheapest way to get from liverpool airport to manchester city -- thank-you

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

National Express run from Liverpool Airport to Manchester (variety of locations) for just under £9.00, as far as I can see

coach.nationalexpress.com/?nav=breadcrumb

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

There isn't a train station right on the airport, but there's further info here, if you want to consider a bus/train combination

liverpoolairport.com/from-airport/by-rail.ht…

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,528 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

further to twixthepennines post above,

you can get a bus (81) o/s the airport to nearby Liverpool South Parkway Station (its about 5 - 10 minutes by bus) where you can connect to any Manchester bound Train

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,360 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

Ive taken teh Terravission coach and it was really easy. Dont know if the Nation Express ones are better but at 10 quid return I thought it was good value. Dropped me off at Sackville Street just down from the Ramada hotel.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,325 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

terravision here www.terravision.eu/liverpool_manchester.html…

co.cork
Level Contributor
141 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

thank you everybody -- you've been very helpful

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

Hi,

Have a look at this link below, there is a bus direct from Liverpool Airport to Manchester City. I have never used it myself but it is very popular. I work at the Premier Inn at Liverpool Airport and I see it daily.

www.terravision.eu/liverpool_manchester.html

Best Wishes

Helen (Premier Inn Liverpool Airport)

8. Re: liverpool 2 manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 05:26