We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arinza Apartments

cork
1 post
Save Topic
Arinza Apartments

Hi i am planning a hen night for liverpool in june and was just wondering are these apartments suitable for a weekend away for a group of women

across the mersey
Level Contributor
219 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arinza Apartments

I have no direct experience of these apartments but they are located outside the city centre in an area known as Toxteth. I personally feel that you would be better staying in the city centre where evertthing is immediately to hand. If you are searching for something cheaper you could have a look at the International Inn in Sth Hunter St which offers apartments, private rooms and hostel accomodation in a good location.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arinza Apartments

The area is just outside the city centre, and is ok, but there isn't very much around there. It's safe enough for a group of women - during the day you won't have any problems, and I assume you would be getting taxis back after your nights out, so you would be fine after dark. I would agree with the previous poster though - you would probably be better off looking at apartments which are a bit more central - if for no other reason than it being easier to walk back to wherever you are staying if the taxi queues are too long ...

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arinza Apartments

Stay in the City Centre...you will save money, time and bother by doing this..!!

4. Re: Arinza Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 05:26