We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

Derry, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

Me and my partner are going to Liverpool for new years eve. It is just the 2 of us going so we aren't really looking for the clubbing scene. A nice night, possibly a nice restaurant with entertainment, open to any suggestions??

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,234 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

What sort of food do you like?

I can think of plenty of nice restaurants but I don't know if they will have entertainment on New Years Eve.

There's a Brazilian restaurant on Hanover Street called Bem Brasil. On normal nights they do an eat-as-much-as-you-want buffet and they have Samba nights (I think every Friday or it could be once a month). I tried to look on their website to see if they had anything planned for New Years Wve but their website doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

It's probably best to come back to us with the type of cuisine you like and then we could recommend some restaurants and you could check their websites to see if they have any entertainment on.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,234 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

"Eve" not "Wve"

That Edit button still doesn't work !

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

Decide what type of food you like.

Sugarvine website is a good place to look.

Check the reviews against the ones on here. Sugarvine will not display bad reviews.

Be prepared to pay extra for NYE service and book early !

Derry, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

Thanks for all you replies. We would be interested in any traditional british dishes, nothing too extravagant!Or even chinese. Don't mind having to pay extra, for something nice! Thanks for your suggestions!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

I have to say that you will pay extra..

As for traditional British dishes..

Fish n Chips ?

Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudds?

Chicken Tikka Masala...??

There are some good restaurants..

60 Hope Street

Pushka..etc, but their food modren..

The Monro on Duke Street is a good gastro pub..

Sapporo Tapanyaki also on Duke Street , fun place with chefs cooking on hot plates in front of you...

I know plenty of chippies...lol

6. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2011, 13:35
7. Re: Liverpool New Years Eve 2011~2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Liverpool