We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub with a teenager

Dublin
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pub with a teenager

Going over to liverpool tomorrow for the Man City game. Just wondering if I fancy a pint in the city centre tomorrow afternoon would I be allowed into any pubs as i'll have my 16 year old son with me (he'll be on an orange juice!). Many thanks

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub with a teenager

Should not be a problem in most City Centre Pubs, a lot of the chains such as wetherspoons allow families, if he looks older I cant see you being challenged

Dublin
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub with a teenager

Grand. Cheers for that John.

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub with a teenager

if you get stuck try www.cafesportsengland.co.uk there are two in the city centre ... stanley street ....just at the bottom of mathew street( where the caverns located) and in liverpool one shopping centre opposite the hilton hotel by the albert dock ... these family friendly bar/restaurants owned by jamie carragher and you will be able to take your boy in.... cheers

Edited: 24 January 2012, 15:21
4. Re: Pub with a teenager

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 09:33
Get answers to your questions about Liverpool