We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
230 reviews
Save Topic
Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

As well as Venice and Rimini .... Manchester route still on though

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

They pulled the Agadir route as well (or could have been Easyjet). Me and my friend went in November 2009 for about £40 each return. Now flight is only available in North West from Manchester and the prices are extortionate.

Ancona on the east coast of Italy also pulled by one of the no-frills companies. Glad I got round to seeing those places beforehand.

Edited: 11 March 2012, 18:16
merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

this a trend that will continue with budget controls and financial restrictions ,soon unless a route runs at a very profitable manner then it will not be used, soon JLA will be down to Dublin/Belfast and the main Med holiday resorts as well as some of the ones used by Polish people to travel in and out of UK that always seem full

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,387 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

There are very little as what can be described as bargain fares from Liverpool.

The carriers know the popular routes and charge accordinglThe less popular routes will be cut.

We went to Alghero on Sardinia..A lovely place in every way..The route didnt last long alas

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

I agree alas , was hoping to do Sardinia a couple of years ago.

I've travelled on many Ryanair Italiian flights and they were always full, looks as though Manchester is taking over

Edited: 11 March 2012, 20:36
cheshire uk
Level Contributor
183 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

Booked a flight last week from Manchester to gran can,, ryanair from speke was twice the price without luggage, we use these flights a lot and there is a definite trend

6. Re: Looks Like Ryanair has pulled JLA to Rome Ciampino Route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 12:18