We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with good bar/nightclub

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
7 posts
Save Topic
hotel with good bar/nightclub

i have to visit liverpool for a weekend and i was wondering if there are any nice hotels that have good bars or nightclubs attached to them? i like to have a drink but i dont want to be going too far from the hotel. also, are there any good live music bars? not with bands that play their own stuff but tribute bands or bands that do covers?

thanks

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,362 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel with good bar/nightclub

Hard Days Night Hotel....

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel with good bar/nightclub

www.harddaysnighthotel.co.uk does have a couple of nice bars and is a good place to stay( acoustic music every friday /saturday in the back bar ).... 1 minute walk to mathew street where you will find www.cavernclub.org which has bands playing live including tribute bands ( some do have a cover charge)

Edited: 09 July 2012, 16:56
Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
363 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel with good bar/nightclub

You could try 'Heywood House' hotel - it has an arrangement with 'The Noble House' restaurant and bar next door - resaonable rates and in a central/good location - not too far to walk to a few good nearby pubs/bars.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,183 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel with good bar/nightclub

Parr Street Hotel is joined on to Parr Street Studios where Coldplay, Doves, erm, Barry Manilow etc recorded albums.

http://www.parrstreet.co.uk/Hotel.html

It also has its own bar and club.

parrstreet.co.uk/…20bars.html

It's a stones throw from Nation (where Cream is held) and the bars and clubs of St Peter's Square (Igloo, Alma de Cuba etc) and Concert *cough* Square.

The best Irish pub in Liverpool - Pogue Mahones - is also around the corner on Seel Street. ;-)

Edited: 09 July 2012, 23:01
Missouri USA
Level Contributor
397 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel with good bar/nightclub

Base2Stay is right in the middle of several bars and nightclubs in the Ropewalk area. ropewalksliverpool.com/blog/tags/tag/best-ni…

6. Re: hotel with good bar/nightclub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 06:16