We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelodge exchange street

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travelodge exchange street

Hello. I have a booking at the travelodge central exchange street in April. I know it was only due to open recently but on website it says opening soon. When I booked it said was due to open January. Does anybody have any idea if it is open or wen it is due too. Thanks.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelodge exchange street

Drove past on Saturday afternoon, did not look open at the time

Has it not got a contact us page either for email or phone contact ??

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelodge exchange street

Tried ringing but they don't know either. Contacted Liverpool tourist board who said they had been informed it wud be opened 29th march so fingers crossed we wil be ok.

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
368 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelodge exchange street

The opening date has been put back a couple of times; but last time i walked past it looked like the opening date at the end of March would be about right.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelodge exchange street

Hopefully as it would be short notice to book anywhere else. Fingers crossed.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelodge exchange street

would have thought they have an obligation to find you alternative accomodation if they have taken your booking and fail to open on the date they advertise...they have at least 3 other hotels in the city centre

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
227 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelodge exchange street

Walked past on Tuesday; rooms all had tied up curtains; some had open windows(which considering it was snowing at the time suggested unoccupied) and the ground floor cafe didn't look open

UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travelodge exchange street

Does anyone have an update on this? I also have rooms booked in April. I have been told to ring travelodge back tomorrow when customer services are open.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelodge exchange street

If there is any problems they will poss put you up in one of the others I have stayed in two of them and both good!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
341 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travelodge exchange street

It certainly looks close to being ready

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Travelodge exchange street

I have had my bookings transferred to Liverpool central travelodge. From what they were saying it is now not due to open till 1st may. Good luck wiv getting travelodge to help took me all day to get mine sorted.