We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Echo seating with a young child

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Echo seating with a young child

I have tickets for a music concert, the seats are upper tier quite near the stage end. My question is will my child be able to see the stage ok? I know they are close but further back than I would have liked (still preferable to floor level seats). Have only been to the echo once and it was for an ice show and was sat at floor level. Any advice would be great :0)

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Echo seating with a young child

personally & ideally I'd like to be in the lower tier seats for any concert at the Echo areana, with a young child anywhere but the floor level seats should be a good view, even where you mention on the upper tier

The Echo arena has a number of set up seating plans for various types of concerts (just got tickets for a comedy show with the stage in the middle of the floor level setaing area)

when you go to a music concert people tend to stand, so being on the side, either in the lower or upper

tier level should be a better view in my opinion

I'd say you should be fine with your seats

Edited: 23 March 2013, 00:41
2. Re: Echo seating with a young child

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 05:19