We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

passport office

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
passport office

How near to the train station is the passwort office - or if we came by car can we park up anywhere nearby. Sorry just read the other post.

Edited: 19 May 2013, 15:55
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
717 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: passport office

google maps..

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: passport office

Nearest station is Moorfields on Merseyrail.Just under a mile overland from Liverpool Lime St mainline station.If you come by car, park in NCP in Pall Mall.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: passport office

Last week, based on advice I got here, I used the Capital car park. Convenient but not cheap.

By the way - I got to the passport office 30 minutes before my appointment and they did see me straight away. But don't try to return to collect you passport more that 30 minutes before the time it's due to be ready. They don't like letting you back in before then.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,487 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: passport office

Lime Street lower level Merseyrail station is closed for refurbishment, but there is a shuttle bus from outside St Georges Hall opposite Lime Street station which will take you to Moorfields station.

From there it's a 5 or 6 minute walk to the Passport Office.

www.merseyrail.org/lovelimestreet

Or if it's not raining just walk from Lime Street to the Passport Office. It will take about 15 minutes on foot.

P.S. here's the walking route from Lime Street to Moorfields. The Passport Office is on Old Hall Street.

merseyrail.org/media/…20map.pdf

Edited: 20 May 2013, 20:29
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,756 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: passport office

RAIL : James St Station on the "Wirral Line" is nearby

see on Google MAPS 5 - 10 minute walk away

Passport office is next door to the Raddison Blu hotel

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,487 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: passport office

But if the OP is coming from Yorkshire by train to Liverpool Lime Street they won't be able to get the Merseyrail train from Lime Street to James Street as Lime Street lower level station is closed !!

7. Re: passport office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 06:18