We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Erics - music venue

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
102 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Erics - music venue

We're thinking of coming over from the Isle of Man for a gig at Erics in October - has anyone been there? What's the venue like? All standing? Any info appreciated

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,491 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Erics - music venue

Still haven't made it down to the re-opened Erics.

I guess it's an all standing venue, but probably has a few chairs and tables dotted about around the sides.

Difficult to tell because there's not many decent photos of the venue on the internet.

At least the new Erics is situated on the original location, unlike that Cavern place on the other side of the road. ;-)

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Erics - music venue

Went there a couple of years ago to watch Terrorvision, all standing as far as I can remember, but a good place to watch live music

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Erics - music venue

Not the biggest venue, but decent, dependant on who you are going to see it can get really busy, so to get a good spot I would get there at a decent time.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Erics - music venue

I went last month, it is mainly standing and as the stage is not raised that much it is best to stand, there is a small area to the side of the stage where you can stand as well. They have opened the floor space out from the old punk days so there are some pillars in odd places but it is air conditioned now so that should reduce the condensation from the black ceiling if it gets really full.

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
102 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Erics - music venue

Thanks everyone for your comments

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Erics - music venue

I don't suppose there's access for wheelchair users to get in to this venue is there? Would like to see someone there in November..

Stone, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Erics - music venue

We saw a 3 piece covers band there on Friday 16th. Really great music and atmosphere. The band played for 3 hours and just got better and better. Everyone was into the music and everyone had so much fun, highly recommended, No idea who the band were but they were great.

8. Re: Erics - music venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 05:16