We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool Monday night food and drink

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Liverpool Monday night food and drink

Hey,

I'm heading to Liverpool in a couple of weeks with my boyfriend on a Monday night staying in the Malmaison.

Planning on getting food and going out after. Know the area from going to uni there but bit out of touch with whats there. Mostly know concert square and hardman st .. general student place ... any other suggestion??

My boyfriend has never visited so want to get best ideas .... nothing too expensive just up for good night out!

Cheers

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liverpool Monday night food and drink

everywhere open on a monday but very very quiet , try the bars and restaurants on albert dock a short walk from your hotel , or Liverpool1 , but in general not a lot happening on a monday, no need to reserve table anywhere you will be able to walk in anywhere you fancy, slater street ,cocert square will be quiet as well as the students are all away till mid Sept

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
366 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liverpool Monday night food and drink

The Ropewalks area ( not concert Square though!) is where it is at these days; and that includes Bold Street.

East Village Arts Club; Salt dog Slims; Alma de Cuba; Leaf; The Shipping Forecast...

But like someone said - why not try The Albert Dock - Blue Bar; Circo; Gusto....

Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Liverpool Monday night food and drink

I'd probably eat somewhere in Liverpool one as there is always a nice atmosphere there.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liverpool Monday night food and drink

If I wanted to impress someone I would head for the Matou restaurant short walk from the Albert Dock area.

The views from the terrace roof are spectacular- three graces at the back and the Mersey at the front. Great food too and reasonably priced. To be honest I could eat beans and toast in this place as the views are so iconic and still give it 5 stars!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,636 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liverpool Monday night food and drink

Cafe Shiraz on North John Street..you cannot go wrong there

Its close to Beatles Quarter also

6. Re: Liverpool Monday night food and drink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 05:16