We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool hotels

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
61 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Liverpool hotels

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a nice but reasonably priced hotel in the city centre? I'm surprising my boyfriend with a trip to c liverpool play! But would like to sightsee so if you could recommend anything else that would be great!

london
Level Contributor
54 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liverpool hotels

Hiya, I believe Z hotels in Liverpool City centre is a good location and good value for money, that's where my boyfriend is taking me for a weekend in Liverpool. I've been researching the location and it's pretty much walking distance to everything we want to go and do. Sightseeing wise I'm in the same boat as you so can't help there sorry :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liverpool hotels

I'm not meaning to be unhelpful, but it would really help us if you were to do some research first and be more specific about your requirements re style of hotel, budget, location etc. There are lots of requests for info like yours, and there are lots of recommendations on these forums already.

Cork
Level Contributor
61 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liverpool hotels

LondonMember1, thank you for the tip:) I'll have a look at that place!

macfarrag, I really don't think their was any need for that comment if you could be of no help!!!!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liverpool hotels

Hey, another is the Printwork hotel near Lime St train station. Or there are also 3 travelodges all in a good location for sightseeing, the one near the Albert Dock "the Strand" is real nice ....I have stayed in them all. It just depends on when....there may b other hotels on offer, I also agree the other 1 mentioned is a good call and has good reviews. Enjoy!!

Edited: 12 October 2013, 07:40
UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,679 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liverpool hotels

Hard Days Night Hotel

Novotel on Hanover Street

Ibis

Holiday Inn express Albert Dock

Premier Inn Albert Dock

Jury's Inn

There are many more, perhaps you might like to indicate your budget please.

Or if you prefer just google " Liverpool Hotels"

Then see if anything catches your eye and please come back and ask for comments on a few that are suitable to you.

There are dozens of hotels and it is difficult to just pluck one or two out at random.

I hope I have given you a starting point.

Please come back to let us have more specific info.

Enjoy your stay and the match.

Edited: 12 October 2013, 08:15
Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Liverpool hotels

Hi EveCork

As I said, I wasn't trying to be unhelpful and I wasn't being rude, but I was trying to help you get more useful replies. I could have been of help if you had given us more info - it's hard to make recommendations when people are vague about what they want. If someone comes on here with more detail on what they want or with some ideas they have got from looking at previous posts, it gives us a starting point. Otherwise we end up making the same lists of hotels/restaurants/things to do/sightseeing etc. over and over again, without knowing if they are the types of places the original poster is after or activities that they are interested in.

Several people on here spend a lot of time making recommendations, and it can get frustrating when the people asking for help don't put any time into helping us help them by doing some preliminary research or by giving us more detail.

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liverpool hotels

macfarrag makes some good points, but one point that is missing is that it is very difficult to get reasonable priced hotels in the city centre when LFC have a home game , it seems to be that hotels inflate their prices considerably when there is a game on ( so many people now visit the city and take a game in if they are luckyenough to get a ticket ) you could try the ones mentioned above and sites like www.laterooms.com hope you get lucky... enjoy your stay

Edited: 14 October 2013, 14:19
8. Re: Liverpool hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 05:18