We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center - Parking Advice

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
611 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center - Parking Advice

Hi folks

I'm coming down to Liverpool for one night on the 1st December and this hotel is priced very competitively and looks great value for money - I see they have parking available which is secure and underground.

I am a bit of an obsessive when it comes to my car and won't park it just anywhere (for clarity it's a 7 year old car worth probably no more than £7k but it's my pride and joy!).

Has anyone stayed here before and able to comment on the parking facilities?

Cheers

Stevie

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center - Parking Advice

Yes we stayed when my husband had his Christmas do in the centre last Christmas and we all stayed in the Hampton by Hilton. Great hotel with good, very secure, parking. Breakfast is a bit canteen like but the food was good and for the price you can't complain really.

Have a good trip

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
611 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center - Parking Advice

Thanks for that Angela much appreciated

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center - Parking Advice

Parking is a little expensive £9? a day I think, make sure you use the bottom level for the Hotel.

Not always easy to park a large car lots of pillars holding the Hotel up!

Can be a bit difficult to find, it's behind the Baltic Fleet Pub.

Mentioned in this post
Baltic Fleet
Baltic Fleet
436 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
4. Re: Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center - Parking Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:21