We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

I'm hoping to surprise a friend with a care package - want to treat them with a bundle of delicious goodies - I'm trying to find a fine food merchant/deli that can put together a selection of items for a hamper that my friend can come in and collect (trying to organise this from Australia - difficult!!) - any suggestions most welcome.

Prefer somewhere central Liverpool if possible.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

I would try Delifonseca first.

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
363 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

Yes, I second that. Google Delifonseca, Liverpool.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

Third vote for the Delifonseca. Not much in the way of patisserie, but great pates, cheeses, salamis, and much much more. They are really lovely too - so they will be very helpful - not sure that they have details of what is in the shop on the website, but they will be able to advise you over the phone. If you need to know a bit more about what they have/ideas, then let us know - we may be able to help you get a rough idea of your order before you ring them - it may save a bit on telephone costs ...

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

Thank you!

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

Googling - thanks!

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

Delifonesca it is :) now..just have to wait for time difference to give them a call! Thank you so much

7. Re: Fine Food/Wine Merchants - Patisserie etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:18