We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

What is the procedure when entering and leaving the car park , where do you get your tickets, where do you pay on leaving. I will only be there about 1 hour. Do they have a coin machine. ?

This is the very first time I`m using this airport carpark so am not familiar with it.

Thanks.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

Collect your ticket from the machine by the barrier at the entrance.Park up.Take your ticket with you.When you are ready to depart take your ticket either to one of the many car park ticket machines on the terminal concourse or on some floors in the multi-storey car park in which your vehicle was left.You can pay the fee in cash or by card at the machine.Drive to the car park exit,insert your ticket in the reader at the barrier.The barrier will (should) lift and away you go.If the barrier doesn't lift there is an intercom for contacting the office-which is very close by anyway.

wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

Thanks. I would have been expecting to pay on the exit gate .

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

Could I just add for the benefit of pre-bookers/pre-payers of Short Stay Car Park at LJLA that the system works differently than described above. For pre-bookers there is a number plate recognition camera system in place and the entrance barrier raises automatically.You do not take a ticket. Recognition applies on exit too.

Liverpool, England...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

Make sure you park in the short stay car park and not the drop off and pick up area (follow the signs). The drop off area is a lot more expensive to park in if you stay for more than free period.

5. Re: Liverpool Short Stay procedure.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Liverpool