We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cavern Club

Birmingham
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Topic
Cavern Club

Hi

Could any one tell me if there is a Travelodge or Premier Inn in the location of the Cavern Club

many thanks

Mentioned in this post
The Cavern Club
The Cavern Club
12,194 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
18,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cavern Club

Yes - there are many!

Closest Travelodge would be on Exchange Street, or the Strand, or Old Haymarket.

Closest Premier Inn is on Vernon Street,

Just check the websites for both hotel companies and you can see where they are on the map.

There's also a Days Inn on James Street which is next to the Travelodge on the Strand and a Premier Inn on Hanover Street which is a 7 or 8 minute walk from the Cavern Club on Mathew Street. And there's a Holiday Inn opposite Lime Street railway station, and the Liner Hotel on Lord Nelson Street next to Lime Street.

To be honest, I wouldn't really worry about how close your hotel is to the Cavern Club on Mathew Street.

Liverpool city centre is actually very small and you can walk everywhere with no need to get buses or taxis.

Mentioned in this post
The Cavern Club
The Cavern Club
12,194 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
Mathew Street
Mathew Street
1,147 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
Lime Street Railway Station
Lime Street Railway...
917 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
The Liner Hotel
The Liner Hotel
5,383 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
Birmingham
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cavern Club

Good evening

Thanks very much for the info will have a look at these looking forward to visiting Liverpool

Best wishes

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cavern Club

Dont forget the new Ibis on Dale st ( 2 mins walk) ibis.com/gb/…index.shtml

and Z hotel which is also literally just around the corner ;-D

Edited: 27 January 2014, 04:53
Mentioned in this post
Z Hotel Liverpool
Z Hotel Liverpool
1,545 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
18,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cavern Club

Oh yes, forgot about the new Ibis, but it's actually marketed as an Ibis "Styles" hotel - I think the "Styles" bit means it's slightly more expensive than a normal Ibis hotel.

Would need to compare prices, but the new Ibis Styles is literally a stones throw from Mathew Street.

Mentioned in this post
Ibis Styles Blackpool
Ibis Styles Blackpool
1,162 Reviews
Blackpool, UK
Mathew Street
Mathew Street
1,147 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cavern Club

No, pretty sure the 'Styles' brand is the Ibus budget version, but it looks pretty cool.

I think there are rooms for around forty quid.

But, yes, was the closeness to Mathew St I was thinking of.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cavern Club

Try the Hoax literally 30 second walk away from Matthew st or if it's up market u want try the Hard Days Night hotel

Mentioned in this post
Hard Days Night Hotel
Hard Days Night Hotel
3,490 Reviews
Liverpool, UK
7. Re: Cavern Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17