We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&bs or cheap hotels

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
B&bs or cheap hotels

Hi... Four of us are going to Liverpool sat26th April to stay one night then watch the liverpool match and return home. Can anyone please tell me any b&bs or cheap hotels close to lime street train station. Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
13,973 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&bs or cheap hotels

Most have probably already sold out, especially in the city centre.

Cheapest places I can find at the moment on www.booking.com are the YHA opposite Albert Dock and Embassie Backpackers hostel about a mile from Lime Street station.

You won't get any cheap hotels such as Travelodge, Premier Inn, Ibis etc etc in the city centre unless you had booked months ago. You could always still try them.

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
361 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&bs or cheap hotels

Try 'Hoax' : 'luxurious' style hostel accommodation.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&bs or cheap hotels

Thank you il check them out

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&bs or cheap hotels

As Matt says I think you will struggle to find cheap / or any reasonable priced accommodation in liverpool city centre on a Saturday night especially when there is a big game on the Sunday , you may have to look further a field say 15 mins outside the city centre , www.orrellparkhotelliverpool.co.uk, or www.theparkhotel.biz/ both approx 4miles from centre may be worth a look , not ideal but may be an option

Both are approx £10/ 12 taxi to and from liverpool and approx £8/10 to anfield

Edited: 02 April 2014, 12:57
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B&bs or cheap hotels

Cheers I'm looking now

6. Re: B&bs or cheap hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 05:16