We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kareoke liverpool Sunday night ?

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hull
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kareoke liverpool Sunday night ?

Hi I'm staying in liverpool for a weekend and my friend is into his kareoke so on the Sunday night we was looking for some were in liverpool city center for him to let it all out ;) so if any one can recommend a place for us to go that would be great cheers ....... Danny

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
Level Contributor
17,685 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kareoke liverpool Sunday night ?

Hello,

This Help Make Tripadvisor Better Forum is for suggestions to improve the website. You can re-post your message on the Liverpool Forum. To find it, just type Liverpool Forum into the search box at the top right side of this page and you will be directed to it.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: Kareoke liverpool Sunday night ?

Hi danthemanHull,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Liverpool forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Edited: 30 April 2014, 11:56
Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kareoke liverpool Sunday night ?

I was in Dawson's (near enough opposite Central Station) late Sunday afternoon a couple of months back and they had karaoke on then. Not a huge fan of karaoke myself so not sure whether the following do have it on on a Sunday but it would be worth trying any of the pubs on Mount Pleasant (the most obvious one being Smokie Mo's) and Renshaw Street (not the Dispensary or Inn Beer Emporium though), Coopers (Cases Street just around the corner from Dawson's), The Vines (Lime Street). At the other end of town there is also the Crocodile, the Saddle and the Rose and Crown and there is also the Grapes on Mathew Street which is probably a very good bet for having it on.

4. Re: Kareoke liverpool Sunday night ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 06:15