We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

With its easy direct access by bus from Liverpool just thought this event might appeal to some.It is at the large Johnny Pye pub (which has outdoor areas) adjacent to Heswall Bus Station.Friday 23 May from 1700hrs and Sat/Sun 24/25 from 1300hrs 'til late.10 live bands playing during the weekend.£2 admission.

I just spotted the first posters/banners this morning in Heswall and remembered I posted last year.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,802 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

Cheers WS

any word on the bands playing?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

I will pop into the Johnny Pye en passant on Friday and ask for that info. Watch this space but for £2 don't expect Kraftwerk or Coldplay. But Elbow would be nice (I wish).

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,802 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

Thanks WS sounds like a great weekend and weather going to be good too

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

As promised I went into Johnny Pye which was an excuse for a pint. What a massive pub and busy too for a lunchtime.Event promoter was not in but the staff knew of 3 local bands appearing:-

Shark Sandwich,Stolen Property and Talismen. Please note event is next weekend over Bank Holiday.I hope the weather holds.I was told they erect a marquee for the music area so there is cover if it rains.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

Shame it's been hissing down all day.Finally stopped at 9pm and the skies cleared..

6. Re: Heswall Beer and Music Festival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 06:18