We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hope University

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hope University

I will be taking my daughter to Liverpool Hope Uni next month. I will need two nights accommodation in the area of the university. Can anyone suggest places to stay?

Many thanks

Liverpool
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hope University

Depends which campus it is. If its Everton then anywhere in city centre will do.If the Childwall one try the Childwall Abbey hotel which is about 3/4mile away and you may see some Hollyoaks stars in the bar.

http://www.infotel.co.uk/900249.htm

liverpool
Level Contributor
912 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hope University

Tony

Most of the city centre hotels are fine just avoid the Adelphi you will need to note that if Liverpool are playing at home then you may have a job on your hands did you have an area in mind

Belfast, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hope University

Thanks for the replies. No area in mind. Will be at Hope Park campus out near the airport. Just need somewhere reasonable with good parking for two nights.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hope University

The Innkeepers lodge is not that far from the airport, good value breckfast and parking.

liverpool
Level Contributor
211 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hope University

Would have to agree with the inn keepers lodge as it is really good value. However if you are wanting something a bit posher and nearer the airport the mariott at speke is very nice too

England
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hope University

Childwall Abbey is only about a mile from Liverpool Hope. I think that about the closest you will get.

7. Re: Hope University

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 23:18