We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purchasing Saveaway

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Purchasing Saveaway

Hi,

I shall be arriving Liverpool from Stratford upon Avon. Would I be able to purchase the saveaway tickets upon arrival at Liverpool St. James station (nearest to Travelodge The Strand)?

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,767 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Purchasing Saveaway

Yes, just go to the ticket office at James Street station.

However, most railway stations now sell Saveaways that look like normal train tickets and are dated on the day that you purchase it. I'm not sure if you can buy a Saveaway from a station and specify a particular date, although I would have thought they would be able to do this for you. (I've never tried to do this at a station).

The other types of Saveaway are ones where you can scratch off the date that you want to travel. Again, I'm not sure if railway stations sell these. But, if they don't, you can walk along to the Merseytravel Travel Centre at Liverpool One bus station (a 3 or 4 minute walk from James Street) and buy a scratch-off Saveaway from there.

Or go to the other Merseytravel Travel Centre at Queen Square bus station by Williamson Square (a 7 or 8 minute walk from James Street).

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Purchasing Saveaway

Hi,

Appreciate your kind reply. I shall check at the station upon arrival then. Thank you.

3. Re: Purchasing Saveaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:16