We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport parking

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,291 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
airport parking

We are flying to Porto from Liverpool airport in September for ten nights and will leave our car at the airport.

There are multiple choices of parking facilities on the Liverpool airport website and I was just wondering if anybody had any views on which is best?

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,472 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport parking

I usually use the ipark option which is usually the cheapest and is based actually on the airport itself, although it is a 5-10 minute walk to the teminal building

(On the right as you driver in)

In fact I'm using this option next week

Edited: 09 July 2014, 13:48
Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,291 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport parking

Thank you bigscouse. I've found it on Google maps. It looks as if it is the same as the main long-stay airport car park that you can book through the airport website. Is there any difference booking through ipark?

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,472 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport parking

I've used the ipark option a number of times

its basiclly the same car park others use on site (you see this upon arrival, when sign posts direct you there)

I've booked both via JLA airport website or various other web sites (e.g. Purple Parking)

just read 1 or 2 negative comments in other threads about ipark ???, I can honestly say I've used this car park a number of times and never had a problem

1 thing I prefer is you can actually see empty spaces as you approach the car park, unlike the other long stay car parks you drive into at JLA, then can be driving round & round for some time trying to find a space etc

put a link up for your quote etc, or PM me ith it if your not sure

usually there's a number of options for for both JLA (I always look at distance from airport etc) for how far away they are, and there's also options for car parks not based or connected to JLA (hence how far away they are)

btw,

where using this option next week when we go away

Edited: 10 July 2014, 19:26
4. Re: airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16