We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Malmaison

lancashire
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near Malmaison

We are coming to stay for the weekend at this hotel and I know they don't have their own carpark.

Does anyone know the name of the nearest carpark and if it can be pre- booked? Is it just across the road ?

Thanks Lynn

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,958 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near Malmaison

There's a multi storey car park right next to the Malmaison.

It should say on the hotel website if they offer discounts at the car park.

P.S. This might be useful: parkopedia.mobi/parking/…

Edited: 15 July 2014, 17:51
Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,958 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking near Malmaison

P.P.S. Just looked at the Malmaison website and it appears they don't offer discounts at the car park next to the hotel. (Other hotels often do give discounts at the nearest car park.)

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking near Malmaison

Yes the Princes Dock car park is literally next door to the Mal, 760 spaces - you'll have no difficulty in getting a space there. I think it is £10 for 24 hours.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking near Malmaison

I know the website makes no mention of car parking but have you tried contacting the hotel & asking what arrangements they have re parking? As one of the better hotels in Liverpool, it's unfathomable that they would not have.

5. Re: Parking near Malmaison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:17