We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

barnsley
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve

Please help, myself and boyfriend (both late twentys) looking at going to Liverpool for New Yrs Eve, but not sure what will be going off, like to visit nice bars into funky vocal/elecro house, also looking for nice restaurnat also. Can anyone let me know what the nightlife is like there and the names of any decent clubs so i can then look at getting tickets etc.

Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

The Premier Travel in near the Albert Dock is great value and a short walk from the city centre. The newly restored Trials hotel is near the VEY busy Matthew Street Victoria Street are which is full of pubs and clubs. One of the best clubs is Garlands - very large, 'Metrosexual', fashionable and funky - and also close to Trials.

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve

Hi, the Newz Bar,Water Street in the city center has been a massive night over the last couple of years... will need a ticket tho... holds about 700. same goes for for Garlands ....if you do stay make sure you stay in the city center as taxis can be impossible to find after bars/clubs time ,and they charge extra(plenty). good luck

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve

hi again just to let you know the info in druids advice........ the trials hotel is now called 62 castle steet .... for acc check out www.laterooms.co.uk

4. Re: New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 00:19