We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help me!!!

south wales
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
help me!!!

hi me and a few of my mates really want to come to liverpool for a weekend but not sure where is the best place to stay.

I have red the other reviews and seen that concert square seems to be the best area for a night out, but what hotels are close to that area and what are they called

Please Please help me because we all want to visit in Jan 06

Look forward to reading your suggestions

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help me!!!

best value for money place to stay is premierinn.albert dock ...book early as always very popular see reviews on tripadviser(£55per room)it is located in the albert dock area on the waterfront ,nice conversion of heritage builing,you are located within 2 mins of trendy bars like baby cream, pan american etc... or a 10/15 min walk to concert square etc ( £4 taxi).Hotels will be a little quieter in Jan so you may get a good rate elsewhere try laterooms.com, good luck

Level Contributor
128 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help me!!!

I second that reply. Prem hotel on albert docks is a great, well priced hotel, easy to find, easy parking and great location.

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: help me!!!

Hope I'm not butting in 'cos I'm not from Liverpool (!!!), but I recently went for a 'touristy' weekend and stayed in the premier travel Inn in West Derby. It wasn't that far from the town so would be a good second option if the Albert Dock is full?? Also at this one there was free on site parking, where as at the Albert Dock one you had to use a pay and display over the road.

To all the scousers reading this, hope this is good info!!!!!

Tbh, trying to talk some of my mates into going for a night out January '07, too, heard it's a fab city for a night out. Just hope they go for it now, cos after reading the reviews on where to go, I can't wait!!!

4. Re: help me!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 12:20